Address

Sister Molly George
Georgia Atlanta North Mission
1150 Cole Dr. SW
Lilburn GA 30047

mollyg@MyLDSMail.net

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Here I Go!!!

Hey Ya'll!
Yes, after 5 whole long months of waiting, here I go! I will be leaving tomorrow for the MTC where I will spend 13 days and then I will be sent to the lovely state of Georgia where I will be able to teach some wonderful people about the gospel!
My mission address is....

Sister Molly George
Georgia Atlanta North Mission
1150 Cole Dr SW
Lilburn, GA 30047

I also have an e-mail that I can be sent letters too... mollyg@MyLDSMail.net

Though if you have a little time please do send me letters by snail mail! It is just so very satisfying to open an envelope, hold the letter in your hands and read!

My mom will be updating this blog on how I am doing and hopefully she can get pictures up on here too! Just as long as she doesn't forget to do all of that ;)

Well, I love you all and I hope that I hear from each and every one of you! I promise that if I am lucky enough to get a letter from you then you can bet on a letter back!

Here I go to do great things!
Sister Molly George

No comments:

Post a Comment