Address

Sister Molly George
Georgia Atlanta North Mission
1150 Cole Dr. SW
Lilburn GA 30047

mollyg@MyLDSMail.net

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Called to Serve

Dear Sister George,

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Georgia Atlanta North Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.

You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, July 10, 2013. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the English language....

Oh I'm so excited! I cannot believe how lucky I am to be able to serve the Lord and tell the good people of Georgia how wonderful the gospel is! I am lucky to be called as one of the many sisters going out into the mission field to preach the gospel. I cannot wait to become a southern belle, eat fried chicken and peaches (maybe not together though), stand in a field of fireflys, and enjoy great southern hospitality! How lucky I am that the age got changed so that I was able to go out into the field one year earlier than I would have! I have the wonderful support of an amazing family and some great friends that have been great examples to get me to where I am today! So Georgia, though it is almost 5 months away still, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment