Address

Sister Molly George
Georgia Atlanta North Mission
1150 Cole Dr. SW
Lilburn GA 30047

mollyg@MyLDSMail.net

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

MTC Mail Continued

So actually Molly just kept writing a seriously long letter.  The first part was posted as MTC letters.  However that was only the first part.  She kept that letter going for 4 more pages.  Here goes the next part which accounts for day 2 and so on in the MTC.

July 11, 2013

Oh my goodness!  Today was the longest day ever!  At 1:00 I could have sworn it was 5 and then I just really wanted to go to sleep!  Oh I was so tired the whole day!  It was a way great day though!  I have at times had that annoying "What am I doing here?!?" thought but then I just have to think shame on me!  I'm not here for me!  I 'm here because of the Lord and the people of Georgia!


July 12, 2013

I'm just shoving in writing wherever I can!  Luckily today is P-day so I have time to finish this thing!  But I might just continue it cause they stop picking up mail at 2 on Fridays and you have to wait until Monday.  Last night we did interviews with our Branch President, President Born.  He is so sweet!  I love him lots!  Elder Zimmerman got called as our district leader last night so we finally got mail today! :)  Yay for letters!  Keep 'em coming!  It's crazy how important it is to me that I get them and I have only been here 3 days!

We taught our first investigator today.  It was an awesome experience.

So P-day has been way awesome!  I love wearing my jeans, though after wearing skirts for 3 days straight it feels a little weird.  They aren't as strict about the dress code here as was thought.  I don't have to wear nylons! Yay!  None of the sisters or the sister teachers do.

I love, love, love Sister Pendleton!  She is so much fun.  It is way fun to talk with her!  I feel bad because she is having a hard time being a solo sister.  I don't blame her!  I think it would be way tough.  There were supposed to be 3 other sisters with her but their mission president changed them all to English speaking.

We got our travel info today!!!  Yay!  We leave here at 3:30 am on Tuesday the 23rd.  Our flight is at 7 am.  there are 31 of us flying together!  Crazy!  So expect a quick phone call early in the mornin'. :)  Luckily I'm sure you will be up!  It will be fun to hear your voice and daddy's and the little girls if they wake up!


July 13, 2013

Oh my goodness!  This day has been insane!  I woke up and it was super fabulous!  Then we had comp and personal study and that went great!  Breakfast was so much fun because I was with my whole district and we just talked and laughed together.  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the elders and sisters of my district.

After breakfast we taught our second lesson to our investigator Jeffery.  Our first lesson went ok but he just thought it was cool learning about different churches, he didn't really care about joining or feeling the spirit.  Our goal was to have him pray so that he could learn for himself but he didn't want to.  It's amazing how much love you have for them and how much you just want with all your heart for them to accept your message.  He wouldn't pray the first time and I knew it was the best way to get him to feel the spirit so it made me so frustrated!  But, we got him to pray today!  Yay!  It was great!

After our lesson we had more study time so we planned our next lesson for Monday.  We found what he needed and I think we planned a really great lesson.  Then we got to go exercise, it was great!  Being cooped up too long can totally stress you out.  Then we at hamburgers. YUM!  Though not as good as homemade ones.

After lunch we had more class.   We talked about the restoration and the whole process of the restoration and how to teach that to investigators.  Then we had more companionship study.


July 14, 2013

Sunday has been awesome.  It's a little more relaxed and we have quite a bit of time for ourselves.  We had a devotional tonight and we sat by the ASL interpreters so that Sis. Pendleton could practice.  It was SO cool!  I loved it!  I feel like I have been here for years and then I look and realize I only have one Sunday left!  Oh!  It is so very exciting!  Well, the mail will be picked up tomorrow so I will end this letter and send it off to you!  Six pages for the first letter has got to be some kind of record!  I love, love, love, you!


Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment