Address

Sister Molly George
Georgia Atlanta North Mission
1150 Cole Dr. SW
Lilburn GA 30047

mollyg@MyLDSMail.net

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Looks Like She Made It!!

I have discovered that I am not that good of a blogger!  I will try harder to get caught up and stay caught up.   Molly writes a letters that come in the snail mail and they are like week long journal entries.  They are really fun for us to read but to type them into this blog takes FOREVER.  Molly flew into Georgia on the 23rd of July and on the 24th of July I got this sweet email from Sister Pendleton with a blurry picture.

We had Sister George and her companion, Sister Carrigan, to dinner tonight. She seems happy to be in Georgia.

We have a son on a mission too--in Kennewick, Washington.

Sister Paxton


    


It was okay that it was blurry because I couldn't see it through my tears too good anyhow!!   But that was only one of the surprises.  I also got a text with a picture.  The picture was less blurry and I loved the message!!!


Made it to Suwanee Georgia ..Momma!!!! Love you!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment